With the number of attacks on the rise it’s fair to say that ransomware happens, there’s unfortunately no way to avoid it. The trick is to try and prevent the spread of breaches through your network. During this presentation we’ll offer simple approaches for mitigating the damage ransomware and other cyberattacks can have across your hybrid cloud network, data estate and endpoints.
Points we’ll discuss include learning how to:
• Gain the visibility required to quickly identify the most vulnerable applications and workloads
• Block risky ports and non-compliant data flows commonly abused by ransomware and other cyberattacks
• Find deprecated services and see how legacy unpatched systems can be reached
• Reduce internal frictono and forge tighter collaboration across NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps
• Integrate real-time Illumio data into your SIEM/SOAR during SecOps investigation
How to visualize communications across your applications, devices and the cloud, to better understand your systems at risk, and easily enforce least privilege access to prevent the spread of breaches.
How to limit your breach exposure and improve your digital defenses by pinpointing the applications and systems most at risk.
Proactive (before breach) and reactive (after breach) capabilities that stop malicious code from spreading and isolate critical systems from infection.